What is ERPS e.V.?
- an European society consisting of recorder players, recorder makers, dealers, publishers and associates
- a transnational pivotal point of various activities concerning the recorder
- an interactive recorder player network
- a non-profit organisation
What does ERPS e.V. want?
- to allow and promote cooperations of recorder players in different fields of study and levels in whole Europe
- to be a panel for discussions concerning the recorder (playing techniques, performance practise, historical research, concert drafts etc.)
- to encourage the exchange of knowledge between generations
What does ERPS e.V. provide?
- web-presence of all members
- event schedule: announcements of concerts, workshops or other events of members
- publishing CDs, publications and editions
- marketplace: buy and sell, trade, exchange, contacts…
- international Biennial Festival: a mix of concerts and workshops. The event is a hotspot for professional recorder players, friends of the recorder, exhibitors and enthusiasts all around Europe. Members are admitted free of charge.
- instrument fonds (rentable instuments)
Who are the members?
- recorder players in different levels and fields
- recorder makers
- publisher of literature and scores for the recorder
How to become a member?
The registration can be made online or within the Biennial Festival.
Annual membership fee
[table “3” not found /]